Hotel owners and developers know WCP paints both new hotels and ones already open for business with ease. Our reputation in the industry for fast, efficient work led us to become the preferred vendor for Charter One Hotels & Resorts, one of the leading hotel management companies in the United States.
At WCP, we understand the last thing a hotel owner wants is for remodeling projects to slow down business. West Coast Painting’s experience and professionalism result in hotels that have a first-class, refreshed look that attract new and returning guests.
The West Coast Painting Hotel Repainting Process
- Develop a plan to work during off-peak days and hours
- Operate around any other trades that are on location
- Work with owners to ensure there is minimal impact to day-t0-day operations
- Keep guests and staff happy with a clean working environment
- Provide more than adequate “Wet Paint” signage to ensure clothes and other guests belongings are not ruined
WCP Provides Hotel Owners With Quality Results
Throughout every phase of the project, our painters stay focused on the job. Whether your hotel needs to be repainted the same color or repainted in a new set of colors you can rely on our experience. We help with any and all color choices you might have. Also, once you have a palette of colors picked out, West Coast Painting will provide any sized sample you would like to see. In the past we have painted two floors to insure you are going in the right direction with your new colors.
Whether you are staying with the same hotel brand or re-branding, West Coast Paint can manage the process so it’s easy for you as well as your guests.